Sunday, August 3, 2008

New High Score

Megan reports I snore. I didn't believe it (or at least wouldn't admit to it), so I took a sleep study to prove it. The doctor went over the results with us on Friday. Now Dr. Paddie has been a doctor for 38 years, specializing in sinus issues for 29 years. A "high" snore index for his patients is in the 400-range. The snore index is based on the average snores per hour. When we asked about my results, his response was "In all the world..." Ready for this? My snore index was 609. And that is just the "average" per hour, so some hours during the night were more than that!

Megan asked the nurse for a copy of the sleep study report to frame, which now validates what she has to sleep through every night.

In my defense, we've always said we want our baby to be a good sleeper, so we could even vacuum around her as she sleeps. So see, I'm just training the baby to sleep through noise.

1 comment:

The Mulligan Family said...

Wow, Andy! You little overachiever you!! XOXOXO Cindy