Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Week 41 3/7

Today was filled with doctor appointments. First we went to the hospital to be oriented on how the whole induction thing works. Then we went for another ultrasound and non stress test to make sure the baby was doing well. I have yet more fluid in my belly. I feel like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The baby was very lazy during the non stress test and we had to wake her up three times with this funny buzzing thing that made her about jump out of my skin. Too cute! Then Andy's mommy took me to acupuncture for labor inducement. After that we then ran errands and meet up with Andy to go out to dinner. I was having some mild contractions but they went away when I went to bed. Bummer.

1 comment:

Darby said...

More fluid!? That baby is selfish already. At least you are not turning violet. I love you!