Monday, August 25, 2008

More cute pictures

I was noticing that there were not as many pictures of me with Angie. This is probably because usually parts of me are exposed when I get to have her. She is starting to focus on people when talked to now. She has even been know to smile now and again but we have not been able to get photo evidence of this yet.
Here she is listening to her daddy talk to her. Too cute in my opinion. I just love seeing Andy and Angie interact.
At night for the last feeding before my bed time I have been pumping and Andy will feed it to her and include about one or two ounces of formula to hopefully top her off and help her sleep better. This helps give me feedback on how much milk I produce and how much she is eating. Andy also loves to be able to feed her and spend that quality time with her.

No comments: