Thursday, July 31, 2008

Week 39

Here is some of what we have been up to this last week.
I went shopping with my wonderful Daddy who bought us many of the baby supplies that we still needed. Here is Andy demonstrating the new diaper bag and contoured changing pad some of the many things that Daddy bought. Thanks Daddo!!
I have been practicing my Hypnobirthing (courtesy of Andy's sister Karen) to prepare for labor and delivery (wish me luck). Also in my right hand is my reacher which I use to pick up things on the floor, in the back of the dryer etc. to avoid too much bending and hurting my back.
Packing my hospital bag to be ready and hopefully not forget anything when the exciting time comes any day now.

5 comments:

Townsend said...

oooow...any day now!!!!!!

Townsend said...

ps did your package come in the mail??

Rachel said...

How cool! And yay on the hypnobirthing. Good luck. Any time now.

Karen and Joe said...

Hahaha....I can really see andy doning all the "Protective" gear to change the diapers! Great job practicing megan! Can I use your picture for my advertisement?!? :)

with love, r said...

I just keep waiting for the good news!! Take it easy...you'll need your rest!