Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Week 40 6/7

I have been putting all of the cards we have received up on the mantle and looking at it reminds me of all the people that love and support us. We also appreciate all of the emails and comments on the blog that we have received showing love and encouragement. Thank you all so much!
Today I went to the pool with my sister Darby and mother in law Kathy. It is so nice to float and enjoy the beautiful weather. Who knows how many more days I may have like this. Then we went to the movies and saw Wall-E. It was cute but a little slow in the beginning because of little actual dialog, just robot noises and gestures.

1 comment:

Tressa & Mark said...

Hello! Happened accross your site. Sure brought back memories of the birth of our 1st, 2nd & 3rd babies. Each one was different.

I pray that you don't have to wait much longer to hold and snuggle your baby.