Sunday, June 26, 2011

Newborn Photo Shoot

My very talented and patient neighbor took Danny's newborn photos. Sorry about all the photos but I could not really pick and choose, they are all adorable!



So sweet and pure.

I love this face!
This one makes me think he is a cute little Canadian hunter.






Our first family photo with Danny.


My precious silly little girl.
She likes to bite her lower lip for pictures lately.

Daddy got this cute smile out of her :)
She is so proud to be a big sister.

I love how they are both smiling in this picture!


Oh, my sweet baby!





My handsome boys!





Angie is so cute trying to feed baby Danny. I love how she loves to help. Whenever Danny needs a diaper change she is right there getting the wipes and a clean diaper for me.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I love them all. How fun to have that sweet newborn stage captured so perfectly!