Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Heading Home Sweet Home from the Hospital

We were anxious to head home sweet home and were grateful that everyone was healthy and well to be able to go.
I am not sure why we did not get a family picture of all 4 of us at the hospital. I regret not doing so. Here is the only picture of Andy and I while at the hospital. Usually one of the two of us was behind the camera.
Angie looking cool in her new shades from her baby brother.
Here we are packed in the car with our TWO children to go home. Andy really wanted to head home from the hospital with both of our kids in the car.
Here I am, tired but ready to go home and sleep in my own bed.
Sweet baby Danny buckled in and ready to go.

Grandpa Bob took video of our arrival home safe and sound.
Once we got home Angie wanted to introduce baby George to baby Danny.
Grandpa Bob was happy to welcome us home as well.
Aww, baby Danny's first night sleep at home in the bassinet in Daddy and Mommy's room.

No comments: