Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bouncy Seat Assembly

We are working on getting ready for this baby to get here. Baby's GG Lee got us this lovely bouncy seat. Angie was very happy to "help" put it together.
All put together. It is now being used as a place for Angie to put her baby dolls. Lets hope she allows baby brother in it when the time comes.
Later that night my nesting drove Andy to put together the bassinet for the bedroom. It is a little bigger than I would like but it is only temporary. This is where baby will first sleep when he gets home. For as long as I have to wake up so frequently and can stand to try and sleep listening to every little baby noise. I think Angie was in our room for a couple of weeks. It is just so hard for me to sleep when my Mommy ears hear every little noise from baby. Okay baby get the hint? Your bed is ready for you. Come on out now!

No comments: