Friday, July 11, 2008

Week 36

Here I am with my sister Darby. It is nice to hang out with her when she visits from San Diego. I am starting to get more uncomfortable and would welcome baby's arrival any time after this next week. Andy is on a business trip until Wednesday so we want baby to stay put until at least then. For now I will try to find relief from going to the pool. Andy is such a sweetheart, he scheduled a pregnancy massage for me on Wednesday to help me survive in his absence. I love him very much, he is such a wonderful support to me.

3 comments:

Darby said...

Meggie, don't forget to call me if you need a sister to come up on Tuesday.

Unknown said...

It was fun to see you this weekend and feel Angie (sp?) kick and move around. Call if you need anything.
Love, Daddo.

Rachel said...

You look great! And what a sweet husband Andy is. Awwwww.