Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Week 38

My sister came to visit me this week. It was so nice to have her around to help with cooking, cleaning and organizing. She even taught Andy's almost 19 year old brother David to do some cooking! David has been actually helping with cooking and cleaning, is this the real David or an impersonator? She also helped me get some light exercise and spoiling. We met up with her friend Ashley who now lives in our ward (local church meeting group for our area) and got our toe nails done. Mine are the puffy ones in the blue, Darby's are in the tan and Ashley is in the black. After we went to Golden Spoon and had frozen yogurt, what a great day.

2 comments:

Darby said...

Less than a week. I can't wait!!!!

Karen and Joe said...

Yummmmmy!!! I miss cinnamon productions! Happy birthday Spammy and David!!