Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Andy

Here are 10 things that I love about Andy for his Birthday

1. He loves me and is a wonderful husband.

2. He is so excited to be a daddy and is going to do a wonderful job.

3. He loves his family and stays in close touch with them.

4. He is dedicated to his faith and has great integrity.

5. He has a wonderful sense of humor and makes me laugh.

6. He is always willing to help others.

7. He is so handsome (he will deny this but it is true in my opinion).

8. He is a hard worker.

9. He is great at fixing things.

10. He is a dedicated patriot and good neighbor.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

You forgot to include that he is the world's Loudest snorer,proven by Dr.s now!

Spamdrew said...

Not loudest. Just most-est.

Karen and Joe said...

You mean....High score holder!