Thursday, July 17, 2008

Week 37

This picture is worth 1,000 words because it perfectly describes how I was feeling. After having Andy away on a business trip for 5 days (Yes he had to stay one extra day) we took this picture at about 10:30pm. So I was tired, very swollen and this was the only pose I felt up to doing. Anyone who has been 37 weeks pregnant during the summer will understand without anything being said. I did have my massage on Wednesday which was wonderful (Thank you Andy my wonderful husband for setting that up). Everything continues to be going well and we are very grateful for this healthy pregnancy and baby. Now that we have reached 37 weeks the baby could come any day and be healthy. We will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

Darby said...

Is this what I should expect to see when I come up to visit? He, he, he...with a little break at the pool?

Rachel said...

I love it. That is definately a "summer, end-of-pregnancy" pose.

But you look super! Pregnancy suits you.