Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rainbow Day

Somehow Andy was able to eat breakfast with us on a weekday. Angie insisted on sitting right next to him.
I pulled out my new camera and started playing with it. I love how Andy's arm is blurry from motion but Angie is nice and still. Quite ironic I think.
We usually did play group on Thursday mornings but due to some colds we just decided to meet at the park instead this week. We went to a new park to us in Las Flores.
Angie, Raegan and Kate had a great time playing together.

One of my first new videos with this camera is of Angie playing on a cute little piano they had at the park. I love hearing Kate say "to the rescue" at the end. Little kids imagination is the cutest.

Once we all decided to pack up to head home Angie decided to gather up all the toys on her own without even being asked. I would say Mommy is rubbing off on her :)
Later that day there was a beautiful rainbow when Daddy got home. Daddy was happy to show Angie what a rainbow was.
This picture shows how Angie always plays with her hair while she is drinking from her sippy cup. She is obsessed with soft hair and limits her hairstyles to keep access for playing with her hair.
I really think where we live is beautiful!
Here is the other end of the rainbow from our front porch.

2 comments:

Darby said...

Her hair is getting so long. How sweet that she cleaned up on her own. She is such a good girl.

Karen and Joe said...

you do live in paradise! Rainbows are awesome! Can't believe how big angie is getting!! she's adorable!