Thursday, September 23, 2010

Play Group #1

My friend came up with the idea to have play group. Four of us first time moms decided to take turns watching all four kids. We wanted to give the kids a chance to practice sharing, having fun playing with new toys, develop friendships, develop some independence, have song, learning or craft as able and give us moms a break every once in a while. So here are the kiddos, Kate, Raegan, Angie and Aiden.
Leslie did a great job of capturing so many wonderful photos. Poor thing had a bee sting, finger closed in door and kiddo falling down (all different kids) all at once in the beginning.
Raegan got a bee sting on her foot and Angie insisted on kissing her owie better. I love the compassion this little girl of ours has.
It is so fun to play with new and different toys.
I can just see Angie thinking "he is not going to want me to share this is he?" in her mind in this picture.
Kate being super cute with the buzz laser.
Aiden with bunny ears.
I love the aerial photo of the disaster zone.
Snack time.
Raegan is so cute with here "cheese" smile.
So hard to get all 4 two year olds together.
My happy girl.
Learning to share.
I was told that Angie spent a good chunk of time sitting and reading books.
Kate has some of the cutest facial expressions. It was nice to have two hours to myself and let Angie have a good time with her friends.

No comments: