Saturday, September 18, 2010

Family Pictures at the Beach

We finally got together and had family pictures done with my side of the family before my sister Darby moved away. My friend Ani took the photos and did a great job. Anyone interested can click here. First is Angie, she is the most gorgeous two year old in my opinion.
I love how this picture shows off how happy and fun she is.
I really love to hear this little girl laugh!
Her silly "cheese" smile.
I picked some plumeria flowers from my tree at home for the girls to put in their hair. I mistakenly put Angie's on the "taken" side. Right side is for available and left is for taken. In any case she is not available until she is much older anyway.
Cute Mother Daughter picture. We forgot to do one with Andy and Angie though.
My how we have changed in 13 years.
Still in love :)
By this point it was difficult keeping Angie in the picture and not running off to play. Still cute though.
My Dad and Kris. We were doing these for them, a long ago promised Christmas gift.
Dad and us kids being silly.
Cameron sure looks super tall in this picture.
I love how you can get great pictures of the waves with only a small threat of getting wet at this beach.
A silly jumping picture.
Angie let Grandpa hold her for a little bit but then insisted on Daddy holding her.
This way the hill evens out Cameron's superiority in height.
Angie started to really want to get away.
Then she broke loose, still a fun photo.
Grandpa took some cool pictures of the "mine" birds.

When we were leaving we rinsed off our feet. Angie found this quite humorous.
Angie convinced Aunt Darby to trade "eyes" with her.
After the pictures we went out to dinner to celebrate Kris' Birthday. Cameron and Darby having fun with cell phones.
Dad and Kris.
Us being silly. It was a fun get together. I am so glad that we could get the pictures done and have them to remember always.

1 comment:

Darby said...

My family is so much fun!