Saturday, July 17, 2010

Visiting friends in Washington

The day after the funeral I got to hang out with my old roommate Audra and her little girl Aisling. We had fun talking, making banana bread, making homemade freezer raspberry jam and just spending time together while our girls played together. I lament the fact that my camera had stopped working and I have no pictures of this time together. It was so nice to catch up.
Later that evening we had dinner with our neighbors that had moved to Washington. Angie was so happy to play with her friends Ava and Jessica again, Cameron had fun too. Andy and I were happy to catch up with Kyle and Kristy. We miss having them in our neighborhood.
All the girls.
Kristy and I.
Angie was fascinated with the bug vacuum they had. She looks quite dangerous, don't you think?
These two had a great time. So glad we could spend time together.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love that last photo of them in the grass!!! SOOO cute! Glad you could meet up with your friends too!