Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday at Disneyland

The weather has been beautiful so we decided to use our Disneyland passes on a Saturday morning and enjoy some time at Mickey's house.
Angie had lots of fun playing in Goofy's yard. Last time I was at Goofy's house was a long time ago when it was a bounce house. I was a little disappointed because I knew Angie would have LOVED it. My camera battery died after this so the rest of the pictures were taken with my phone.
Angie played at Donald Duck's boat, Chip and Dale's tree house and fun cars. We had fun just watching her.
She actually looked at the camera!
Next we went to Minnie's house. I was happy that Angie was actually not scared and said cheese for the camera. Hopefully this will be a nice new trend for pictures with characters.
Angie explores Minnie's bed.
Lets see what is in Minnie's fridge.
A quick picture with Daddy at Mickey's stairs. After we had lunch we went to Pirates of the Caribbean, the Jungle Cruse then home. Angie loved Pirates and will still bring it up weeks later.

No comments: