Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Family Dinner and Gift from GG Lee

GG Lee sent a package for Angie and we decided to open it when all the family was over for dinner.
Angie loves to open packages.
Angie says "Oooo, a pretty dress".
Two pretty colorful dresses for summertime. We are very grateful to GG Lee for thinking of us and sending such generous surprises.
My sister Darby made a delicious dinner. It was so nice to have a good meal and good company.
My Daddy and his "kids". I love getting the family all together. It is harder now that my sister lives in Oregon but I am so grateful that she can come and visit often.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Your brother is sooo different than I remember him. Funny how time goes on but you remember the way they looked a long time ago. Glad you had a good time!!!