Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trunk or Treat

I might be a horrible Mom for bringing Angie to the Trunk or Treat at church even though she was still a little sick.
Andy was the bug catcher, I was a butterfly and Angie was a ladybug.
The bug catcher caught a ladybug.
My friend and her little boy Anthony came with us. He has started karate and from what I hear is doing a good job.
Some of the youth at church were put to the test with our very own Fear Factor. They had to try and eat some gross stuff. First pudding with peas in it to coat the throat, then raw fish with fungus (mushrooms), next baby octopus, cow tongue, sardines, oysters, and pig feet.
They finished off with live goldfish, not really they substituted for a peach slice soaked in sardine juice at the last minute. It was a fun night.

4 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

how cute you all are!! hahaha, but did you and angie really fit in that itty bitty net of andy's?? hehehehe it made me laugh, and that fear factor thing was pretty gross, for real they did that?? yuck!

Townsend said...

angie is the cutest lil' lady bug i've ever seen! and i am lovin' those pigtails!!!

Kendra said...

Dude! I love the bug catchers net! You look AWESOME!!

The Mulligan Family said...

Looks like fun was had by all! And, NO you aren't a bad Mom... I"m sure she wasn't that sick - otherwise you wouldn't have taken her.