Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pig tails, Playdate and Disneyland!

Angie and I had the pleasure of having our friend Jenna come to play with us. After the initial separation anxiety we had a fun time playing. Angie and Jenna did very good with sharing, the only time I ever had to step in was when they would poke each other in the face.
Here is a picture of Angie sporting her new hairdo of pig tails. She looks so much older with pig tails!
Here is Jenna, she is only a few months older than Angie and we sure look forward to having the two girls be good friends.
Here they are sharing a picnic on the patio with some real food for snack.

A cute video of them interacting.

Here they are playing so nicely together.
After nap time and saying goodbye to Jenna we met up with Daddy for a fun time at Disneyland.
Angie was not sure about the heights on Dumbo, she must get that from her Daddy.With that smile it is no wonder why Daddy is wrapped around her little finger.
We almost walked right onto Its a Small World. Angie seems to really like this ride and Andy looked forward to the ride just so he could see her reactions.I love my little girl!
While we were in line Angie had a good time pointing out the spinning things and the dolls when the clock struck.
She was just fascinated on the ride, pointing, clapping....
she even started dancing, cutest thing ever!
After all the fun we got some ice cream on the way out and let Angie run around main street for a little bit.
Festive family picture.
Andy's favorite part of the day was watching Angie having a blast running around at the end and bringing a smile to so many people's faces.

4 comments:

Darby said...

I would have killed to see Angie dancing during the ride.

She will be a good friend to so many people in her life.

Rebecca said...

Gosh she is already such a big girl! I can't believe it.

Robyn said...

I LOVE those pictures!! They are so cute together! Thank you again for doing that. We have to get them together soon. Thanks for emailing them to me too. I am so behind in blogging and need to post those!

Kendra said...

Totally jealous! I want to take the girls to Disneyland again!!!!! I love that place!