Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fire Station, Beach Park & Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa.

Our first outing other than visiting neighbors was to the fire station open house.
I have my hat on and I am ready to go.
Wait you want me to work the communications?
They need me on the Fire Command, I will be right there!
What is in here?
Which button am I supposed to press?
I am in the driver seat (sort of) and ready to go.
I am not sure if Angie or Andy had more fun at the Fire House?
Next we went to the park above Salt Creek Beach in the hopes of going to my casual 15 year high school. Unfortunately we arrived late and did not see anyone there. It did not stop us from having fun running around.

For the first time Angie kept her sunglasses on! She was so cute running around.

Then we had Grandma Yumiko and Grandpa Bill over for dinner. Grandma Yumiko is going to Japan for about three months to help take care of her parents living situation and get their things in order. We will really miss her, especially during the holidays and will keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Angie had a great time playing with Grandma.

We finished the day with visiting with the neighbors who were having a party with a bounce house. Angie was very brave and went in with the big kids. We love our neighbors, they are so nice and welcoming!

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

what a fun day. SHe looked just as happy as daddy at the firestation. Glad you got to spend time with Yumiko before she left. We miss her.

Sarah said...

I loved her little outfit at the fire station- looks like she had a great time!