Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Disney Welcome to Halloween

Ah, there is nothing like the beautiful decorations at Disneyland to help you get in the holiday mood. Add a beautiful little girl and the picture could not be any cuter.
Angie was being very cooperative when we first got to Disneyland to take some cute photos.
I love how nice the employees at Disneyland are, the camera lady was nice enough to take a picture of the two of us with our camera.
Our first stop was one of my favorite rides Buzz Lightyear. Angie did not know what to think and stayed close to me. She has been on it before and will learn to love this ride I am sure.
Then I followed Angie's lead around Tomorrow Land. She was attracted to the huge sphere on water and had to go up and poke it.
She had lots of fun and got quite comfortable "helping" to spin it around.
Angie was next attracted to the Star Wars show, so I followed her there and we watched for a few minutes.
When we were at Disneyland last in June Angie loved It's a Small World so we went there next. She enjoyed it but not as much as in June. We will have to try again when it is decorated for the Christmas Holiday.
Most rides had a line of only 5-10 minutes but the Dumbo ride was 30 minutes, so I did not volunteer to go on that one and Angie is not really making requests yet. Instead Angie was content to run around and play in the stationary Dumbo.
Such a curious little girl.
We then went on the Carousel. I wish the pictures were a little better but I had to do my best to frame and take a picture while still holding onto Angie. She had fun at first but then began signing "all done" and wanting to get off before the ride was done. With a little encouragement she finished the ride safe and sound.
After the carousel we went on Pinocchio. I don't know why some of the kids rides have to have such a dark theme around them? Not my favorite thus no picture.
I again let Angie take the lead and she headed for the Sword in the Stone.
I could not hold her and take a picture but trust me she tried everything to get the sword out, even using her teeth (Yuck!) until I was able to stop her.
Angie's next destination was the castle. She had a great time going up and down the stairs standing up like a big girl with my help, at least until I was tired of that game.
We had a great time and plan on going back soon, hopefully with some friends or maybe even Daddy :)

3 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

HOw fun! I love disney this time of year and all the fun holiday decorations. Wish we could join you, we would love it. We miss being close and having a pass! :(

Bethany said...

We miss Disneyland (that's Jason's favorite place ever). Angie is getting so big!

Mike and Shelby said...

Disneyland is the best at the holidays...especially at Christmas! I love her black and orange outfit.