Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day with Angie

This was my first Mothers Day with Angie. Andy did a great job at making me feel special. The spoiling began on Saturday when he watched Angie so I could get a pedicure. On Sunday he let me sleep in (he often does this, I am so spoiled) and made breakfast for me. Then he took Angie with him early to church for his meeting so I could get ready on my own. He took care of Angie for much of the time so I could listen at church. After church he made lunch and then all three of us took a most wonderful 2 hour nap! Then he made dinner and even did all the dishes. I felt like because he had done so much that I had not spent much time with Angie so I requested to give her a bath. He got me a gift certificate to the spa and "helped" Angie make me a homemade picture frame (below) at Color Me Mine. So cute! Thanks so much Andy and Angie for making me feel special!

1 comment:

The Mulligan Family said...

The first of many happy and special Mother's Day's to come. Love you!