Tuesday, May 19, 2009

9 Month Pictures with Cousins

It was time for my monthly addiction of getting Angie's pictures taken. Angie's cousins Zoey and Abbie were in town visiting so we decided it would be fun to take pictures of all three of them.
I think this is one of my favorites from this month of Angie. Her eyes look so blue with the blue overalls.




Farmer Angie.
This is Angie's cousin Abbie. She is one of the most photogenic little girls I know.
Where is you belly button Abbie?
So cute!
This is Angie's cousin Zoey. I cannot believe that she is 5 years old already.

Such a pretty girl.
Cute sister pictures.




Then all three of them. Angie was so serious for the group pictures.




It was a fun time getting the pictures taken. Now we have all these pictures to remember the moment. It was great to have the girls there to help entertain Angie as well.

1 comment:

Mike and Shelby said...

I bet the photographers have a blast capturing her cute face.

I found it interesting how she's all huge smiles until she has to share the space with the cousins...all of a sudden her facial expressions are saying..."hey, wait a minute, I thought this was ALL ABOUT ME!?!"

so cute!