Thursday, May 21, 2009

9 Month Check Up

Today we went to the Doctor for Angie's 9 month check up. Thankfully there are no shots this time. Angie loved the attention, gave great similes and was very cute.

Here are her 9 month stats...

Height 29 3/4 inches in the 100% (off the charts!)
Weight 19 lbs 1 oz in the 60%

She is doing fantastic, is off all her reflux meds, is reaching all her milestones well, and is a happy healthy baby. The Doctor said that we can start giving her more table foods. It also looks like we will be able to turn the car seat around once she turns one. Angie was in her diaper after having been examined and of course had a huge blow out. The Doctor and Nurse had a great time watching Andy and I try to clean up this alligator death roll baby who was covered in poo and spreading it more and more. She is getting so strong and hates being on her back. Even with the whole poo fiasco I am very thankful to have such a happy, healthy and wonderful baby.

4 comments:

with love, r said...

The Alligator Death Roll is the perfect name for that baby squirm they do during changes! Hilarious! Great to hear she is doing great!!

Mike and Shelby said...

I am always so happy when I see you've updated your blog. Visiting your family blog always makes me smile!

Alligator death roll-PERFECT name!

William said...

I'm laughing at that term. That is a perfect description. It drives me nuts!!!

Townsend said...

ditto on loving the alligator death roll!! totally cracked me up!
and all your disney pics makes me miss home!!!!! i love the 1st one where angie looks like she is holding the camera and taking a picture of herself! cant wait to take my kiddos to disneyland :)