Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Sunday Shoes

My friend Robyn's little girl Jenna had been wearing some shoes at church and I noticed that they always seemed to stay on. I was having a hard time getting shoes to stay on Angie so when I saw some that looked similar I decided to buy them. I got them at Babies R Us, they are by Koala Kids and the fit great! Even though they are size threes and have some room to grow into they stayed on little Angie's feet all day. These are my new favorites!
They are so cute on little Angie's chubby feet!
They even stay on while crawling.
One of the reasons I love Sundays is because it is a good excuse to dress Angie up all cute. Here she is wearing the darling dress that my friend Rebecca gave her. Thanks again Rebecca!
Wow look at that pose! She is a natural. Love it!
Here she is playing with one of our garage sale finds from yesterday. Lots of buttons to push. She loves it!
Investigating with her favorite pointer finger. That's my girl.

6 comments:

Townsend said...

awww...is that really the dress i gave angie!? or are you talking about a different rebecca? it looks so pretty on her with her pretty new shoes!!! when i saw the 1st pic, i did think "hmm, wonder if that's the dress i gave her".
lovely!

Robyn said...

I love those shoes. I might have to go get some when she outgrows the ones she is wearing right now. They have come a long way with girl shoes. Lucky for us! She is so pretty. She always looks so cute on Sundays. I can't believe she can pull herself up already. She will probably walk before Jenna!

Loved that swimming number at the Talent Show Andy!

Tonya said...

I can't believe how big she is already!! Those shoes are too cute.

Mike and Shelby said...

Such a cute dress and cute shoes! (We love sunday's too!) My girls have little flintstone feet --way too wide to fit many shoes. When I find some that fit, I buy a few sizes for growing into!

Karen and Joe said...

Those are so Adorable! i wish they had those around when the girls were that size, I still have trouble keeping shoes on period!

Emily said...

I had shoes like those for Kalaina and I loved them. They were great for when she started walking because they have some tread on them. She is going to be walking soon! That went really fast!