Monday, April 20, 2009

8 Month Portraits

We got Angie's 8 month pictures done and I thought it was time to get some whole family pictures done also. We all wore our Easter clothes.
Happy Family.
These will be the last pictures of Angie with a "gummy" smile. Today her first tooth broke through, not that you can see it. She is such a good sport to smile even though her tooth was hurting.

Looks like we are saying "Attack"


Mommy especially loves this one.

I love him!



She loves to stand.


Andy did not want me to get pictures of her in the bunny costume we got from his mom. He thought it would be too embarrassing. Well, I won and I think they are darling.
She is so curious. Love it!
She loves to do #1 with her little fingers.
My favorite bunny picture. She is gorgeous!
I love those blue eyes and bright lips. To think she looks this good and no makeup. I am jealous.
My little Easter Bunny.

2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

SUCH GREAT PICTURES...HOW DO YOU NOT BUY THEM ALL!?! (I LIKE THE EASTER BUNNY ONES TOO) :)

MY FAVS ARE THE HORIZONTAL ONES OF YOUR FAMILY (WHERE YOU ARE SAYING 'ATTACK')

Karen and Joe said...

That is the cutest easter bunny I've ever seen! Great pictures of you guys