Saturday, December 27, 2008

On the Saturday after Christmas.....

We decided that we would take down the Christmas decorations. We usually do it on New Years day but we will be busy with family on New Years this year. I loved having the decorations up but it made our little condo look even smaller now that we have gobs of baby stuff.
Angie enjoyed helping with the beaded garland. Yummy Beads.
Bead heaven.
"I cry the day that I take the tree down" or maybe it is just nap time.
Angie can now sit on her own for a little bit and loves to sit and play with her fish aquarium in her crib.
She is so interactive and seems to be hitting her milestones so quickly. I am afraid I will have to learn to baby proof before I am ready.
I love those big blue eyes!

Angie now enjoyes "Peek a Boo". Her Aunt Darby discovered this on Christmas night but we did not get video of it at that time. She is laughing more and more and we love it!

4 comments:

Townsend said...

Angie is just a doll! ...and so advanced with her milestones!! Way to go Miss Cutie Pie!

Rachel said...

So cute! And so big! Such a smartie. Sitting is usually a 6 month old thing.

Robyn said...

Wow, she looks so grown up! She is already sitting up? That's great! Go Angie! I love that aquarium. Actually Trent really loves it too. Glad you had a good first Christmas with Angie. I bet she had a blast!

Mike and Shelby said...

nothing like a little baby giggle to make your day!