Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Angie Rolls Over the Other Way

I put Angie down for her nap on her tummy. When she woke up and I went to get her I found her on her back, under her fish aquarium with it turned on. She has turned her fish aquarium on by herself for a while and loves it but has never rolled over on her own from her tummy to her back. She can entertain herself for a while in her crib with her fish and mobile. Sometimes we just laugh listening to her on the monitor. I am so thankful for such a happy baby. Mobility seems around the corner. Time to babyproof?

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

Wow she is so advanced! did you play around with the genes when she was growing in the dish? hmmm andy??!! She's so cute! I can't wait to see her next to the girls when you come out soon! She's going to make the twins plus Abbie look like Quads! :)

The Mulligan Family said...

She's a genius! Must take after the Mulligan side of the family... tee hee hee! Love you guys!
GG Cindy