Saturday, December 20, 2008

Early Family Christmas Party

On Saturday we had my side of the family's Christmas get together. The original plan was to have a brunch in the morning but Grandma Kris had a migraine so we decided to postpone till later so she could take some medicine and get some rest before coming over. Unfortunately she still had a migraine after several hours, so she decided to stay home and Grandpa Bob came late without her. I was very bummed that she was not able to make it and that our brunch did not work out as planned. I had worked hard to get everything ready and hoped to surprise everyone and have them witness Angie eating mush for the first time in the morning. This did not come to pass. We will have to try to do it some other day. I should have taken more pictures but was bummed and did not think about it. Here are some of the pictures that my sister took.
Here I am enjoying some hot chocolate. Yummy!
Angie dressed as Santa's little helper chillin' with her papa.
Angie getting a taste of all the wonderful books that Grandpa Bob got her. They are perfect size for her little hands and have these rings that make it easy for her to hold them.

1 comment:

The Mulligan Family said...

Awww... I'm sorry that things didn't work out as you had planned. That is disappointing. I'm sure everything was still lovely and that you had a nice time! Love ya!