Thursday, October 16, 2008

Two Month Check Up

I cannot believe that it has been two months already. My sweet little Angel continues to grow. At today's doctor appointment she weighed in at a heafty 12 pounds 14 ounces 92% and is as tall as a bean stalk at 25 inches 100%. The doctor says we need to make an individual growth chart for Angie. Way to grow!
Here she is all smiles playing with Daddy not knowing the shots that await her. She handled the first shot with smiles but the second shot wiped her smiles away. For the rest of the morning and afternoon she was either sleeping or crying. Poor baby. I preferred the sleeping since I have been fighting off a cold. By the time Daddy got home she was back to her happy self unless you touched her right thigh. She really loves her Daddy.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, two months already? That's amazing! She's looking so cute. You can see the personality in her face already.

Rachel said...

Awww, poor baby with the shots, but woohoo! Way to grow Angie! She sounds like how my 4 older kids grew.

What a cutie!

Bethany said...

Aww...sweet little baby. Glad she's feeling better after the shots.

Robyn said...

Okay, first off, it looks like you guys had a TON of fun at Disneyland!! How could you not with your fun family and all the kiddos?

And I can't believe how tall Angie is! That's awesome! I can't believe she's 2 months old! Crazy! She is as adorable as ever!