Sunday, October 26, 2008

Make 'em laugh!


When I got home from church today I put Angie down on her play gym and was going to fix myself some lunch when I noticed how cute she was being. I couldn't help but get down on the floor to play with her. It was then that I got her to laugh for me for the first time. Who needs lunch when you have such a cute baby. So I set up the tripod that my dad had loaned us (thanks Daddo) and recorded her laugh a couple times and be so cute. Watch until the end it is so worth it. I could not get this to work in Firefox but Explorer worked just fine once sufficently buffered.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Awwwww! What a sweet little laugh!

She is such a darling girl.

Lacey said...

So Sweet!

Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darby said...

Too cute. She loves her mommy. Thanks for annoucing it on facebook; I got to see it right away. Hope to see you guys next week. My subbing is filling up this week.

The Mulligan Family said...

Too fun. She continues to get cuter and cuter! Those little baby laughs are the BEST! Love you guys! GG Cindy

Kendra said...

Awwww she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the little laugh. She looks so big already, makes me sad! But she is so cute.

Kendra said...

Awwww she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the little laugh. She looks so big already, makes me sad! But she is so cute.

Unknown said...

What a cute little girl! She really loves her Mommy.
-Daddo

Karen and Joe said...

SO fun! She's such a happy girl! just like her mom! thanks for sharing.

Karen and Joe said...

P.S
I tagged you

Mike and Shelby said...

It is so fun to get them to laugh! What a sweet natured little girl she is! (Love the cute pink dress too!)