Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Angie is starting to grap things so watch out. Here she is playing with her Tigger (Cynthia should be so proud). Of course everything she gets her hands on including her hands ends up in her mouth. After a few minutes, Tigger was very slobbered.
Since Angie is not old enough to care and her parents do not need any more candy than they already have, we spent Halloween at home watching "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown."
Here she is cuddling with her daddy.
Like father like daughter.

5 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

Happy Halloween!! Glad you had a fun night at home!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun for Halloween. Christmas is going to be great. She is changing so fast. I'm glad I get to see her so often.
-Daddo

Lacey said...

She is so cute!

Darby said...

I call the night shift when I go up there this week! I am so excited to see you guys.

Kendra said...

Too cute I love the feet picture. Happy Halloween