Thursday, October 30, 2008

ABC's of me

A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best friend? My sister Darby.
C. Cake or pie? Ice cream pie!
D. Day of Choice? Saturday.
E. Essential Item? Computer, camera and TV.
F. Favorite color? Red.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither, I would prefer something chocolate.
H. Hometown? Mission Viejo.
I. Favorite indulgence? Sleep, blogging, facebook, TV and spending time with my family.
J. January or July? July, love holidays and family's birthdays.
K. Kids? Finally have our sweet angel Angela who was born in August.
L. Life isn't complete without? Friends and family.
M. Marriage Date? June 28,1997.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, one brother.
O. Oranges or apples? Apples.
P. Phobias? Clutter and germs.
Q. Quotes? That is Andy's department.
R. Reasons to smile? My wonderful family.
S. Season of choice? Spring, beautiful days to play outside but cool nights to cuddle up in a blanket.
T. Tag 5 people: Cindy, Columbo, Rachel, Diana B, and Emily V.
U. Unknown fact about me? I was very depressed as a teenager.
W. Worst habit? Staying up too late at night.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite food? Fillet Mignon.
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo

2 comments:

Darby said...

I feel so special. You are the bestest. I will see you in less than 24 hours.

The Mulligan Family said...

Oh! I just saw this post and see that you tagged me. thanks! I'll get a posting up soon! Love you,
Cindy