Wednesday, September 28, 2011

San Diego Zoo with Aunt Suz

My Aunt Susan was in San Diego for a conference and wanted to get together.  We all thought the zoo would be a great place to meet up.
Here is my Aunt Susan and her friend Julie.
 Danny and Angie were a cute as ever!
We first saw the Koalas
Angie found some prehistoric animals.
She also climbed on some elephants.


 I love the faces our cute little girl makes





 I love me some snuggly kiddos.
 It was a hot day and the elephants enjoyed a swim.

Danny enjoyed it also
 Funny looking birds

We played peek a boo in some ice
 Got up close and personal with a polar bear.
Wild piggy
Pretty
 
 Tiny headed animal

 Zebras

 Angie made a new friend
 Any kind of monkeys were fun to see.
Played with our little monkeys
Angie almost got eaten by a Hippo
Sleepy Panda Bear

Momma Gorilla playing with her baby
A very entertaining orangutang.

Stinky Flamingos
These two are still by far my favorite animals.

I love how much these two love each other and how easily they can get each other to smile and laugh!
The last thing we did was take a tram ride around the park and saw some more of the park.


It was a great day and we all had fun playing at the zoo with "Aunt Suz" (as Angie would call her) and Julie.  Thanks again Aunt Susan!

No comments: