Monday, September 12, 2011

Let Toy Playing Begin and Angie's Second Haircut

Danny is starting to play more with his toys. So fun to watch him develop.
We felt it was time for another hair cut for Angie. She was going to start preschool and needed a nice clean cut.
We bribed her with marshmallows to get her to stay still. I love how she looks scared in the picture.
She wasn't scared though, just silly.
Here I am trying my hardest to focus and get Angie to stop moving. I am a perfectionist and always worry that I will just keep cutting and cutting her hair to "even it out". Thankfully that did not happen.
The cutting in action. I suppose I will need to learn how to do boys hair cuts eventually as well.
The finished product!

1 comment:

Darby said...

If I cut her hair, she would be bald. You are a good mommy and stylist.