Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Princess Day at Disneyland

I decided to take my little princess to Disneyland to visit the princesses. The line was LONG but Angie did a great job playing with the other kids in line with us.
The first princess was Snow White. She is not Angie's favorite but I think she was the most animated of the princesses we saw today. It was nice that they take time to talk to the kids.
A smile from Snow White and paralyzed look from my princess.
The next princess was Sleeping Beauty. She is Angie's favorite princess so I am glad she was there.

Sleeping Beauty was talking to Angie about her Mickey Mouse friends and Angie was talking about her friend Raegan.
The third princess was Jasmine. Angie has not seen the movie and was unsure of her. She was the least animated of the princess.
After the princesses we went in the castle and on the Snow White ride. Don't know why they make some of these rides so dark and dreary?
We finished the day going on Winnie the Pooh and Pirates. We were both pooped when we got home but we had a great time and I am glad we went.

No comments: