Monday, May 23, 2011

Planting the Garden

My Dad and Brother decided to give me the service of helping plant my garden. I am not sure when we (meaning Andy, poor guy is so overbooked already) would be able to get to it otherwise. Being hugely pregnant it was not something I was going to do on my own.
We don't have a huge garden space but a nice little space. About all I can handle for right now anyway.
In the planter box on the back row is watermelon, yellow beans and green beans. The middle row has two different types of carrots. The front row has a tomato plant, orange bell pepper and zucchini.
One box has sugar snap peas and the other has bush peas.
This is my little herb container. I have parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, cilantro, basil, oregano and chives. I also have two other containers filled with strawberries.
We had a great time and really appreciate the help with the garden and giving Angie love and attention. Thanks Daddo and Cameron!

No comments: