Thursday, June 25, 2009

Disneyland with the GG's

Angie and I meet up with our GG's at Disneyland. When my dad remarried he married someone (Kris) younger than him. Her dad had also remarried to someone (Cindy) younger than him. There is only 17 years difference between my "Step-step Grandma Cindy" and myself. So last year when we had Angie my Grandma Cindy became a Great Grandma at the age of 48. Now we call her GG Cindy. The picture above is my Uncle JJ (Angie's Great Uncle) with the Mark Twain who his Grandfather helped build.
Great Uncle JJ and GG Richard.
Me and Angie waiting for It's a Small World. She loved the ride and was facinated by all the little people. She even clapped at the end (first time ever on her own)!
Can you say snot? Angie was at the tail end of a cold.
The GG's trying to get JJ's body fat tested. I wouldn't work for him. I guess he has no body fat, none of the rest of us were willing to try to see if it was working. I wish I would have taken more pictures but I have not mastered the holding a squirmy baby and pulling out the camera thing yet.
Angie showing off her stair climbing skills and her brand new hairdo.
A better look at her first pony tail.

2 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

We had so much fun with the two of you. Sorry that Andy couldn't join in the festivities. It was wonderful getting to spend time with you in the Happiest Place on Earth!

Love GG Cindy

Karen and Joe said...

i loved it when I could FINALLY put the girls hair in a pony tail!! yeah!