Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Angie is 10 months Old!

I again gave in to my monthly addiction of getting Angie's pictures taken. She is just so darn cute! Pictures are getting more difficult since she is mobile and will crawl away when she wants to.
She took a little while to warm up but then gave the cute smiles. The comfy skirt was from her GG Lee. Can you believe it is size 24 months and just a little bit big on her?
The cute shirt was a hand-me-down from Aunt Kendra.
The darling hair bow was from our friend Ashley.
I love those baby blues.
Fun with colors.
Melts my heart.
She loves to stand.
Our little patriotic baby.
Showing off her two teeth.
Then some bathing suit shots with her precious sunglasses.
I can get lost in those blue eyes.
She is getting so big.
Showing how she walks while holding with just one hand.
Then here it is the first photo evidence of Angie standing unsupported. She has been doing this for a couple weeks but this is the first picture of her doing it.
Here it is again. Both hands on the sunglasses.
The one picture we were able to get with the sunglasses on. She is quick.

6 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

OMG... she just keeps getting cuter. I can't wait to see her next week. Love you guys!
GG Cindy

Bethany said...

Those are such cute pictures! I really like the last one of her in the sunglasses.

Kali said...

So cute. I love the beach shots!

Ruth said...

Oh Megan...she is just adorable and growing up way too fast! Hope all is good with you. It sure seems as though it is!

Townsend said...

the beach shots are so adorable! and lovin' the patriotic shots!
cuteness at its finest :)

Mike and Shelby said...

the child is a photo natural! love the close up one that melts your heart...and the swimsuit ones are adorable too!