Monday, February 16, 2009

Grandma Kathy babysits

It was a rainy day so Kathy and I decided to try going to the movies and hope that Angie would take one of her 2 hour naps during the movie. We went to see "He's Just Not That Into You". It was cute but made it look like girls seem really desperate and guys were the ones in control. I discovered that Angie is not good at going to the movies. She slept for 20 minutes and spent the rest of the time using me as her jungle gym. Well now we know.
It was so nice to have Grandma Kathy visit. Since she is an NICU nurse we figured that we could trust her to babysit Angie (jk, really we are not that overprotective). As a belated Valentines we went out on a date night. Dinner at CPK and then bowling (got sore from bowling, I really need to start hitting the gym). It was so nice. We have not gone out on a date without Angie since she was born so this was long overdue. It is actually one of my New Years resolutions to get a babysitter for Angie and go out on a date night twice a month but since we have been sick for the last two months I have not gotten to it. Anyway it was very nice, thanks again Grandma Kathy!

No comments: