Thursday, February 19, 2009

Angie's 6 Month Check Up

Angie had her 6 month check up today. I can't believe she is 6 months already! Here is how she has grown over the past couple of months
Height 27 1/2 inches 95%
Weight 16 lbs 4 oz 50%
Who would have thought we would have a very tall and skinny baby? Maybe she is Suubi's baby afterall! (Suubi calls Angie her baby, is 6'1'' tall, beautiful, and African American)
Here is Angie with the nurse who really loves her job. We love all the staff at the pediatricians.
She looks so tall on the scale.
She had shots again today. So sad. This time she held her breath so long while crying the strawberry on her nose turned purple until she caught her breath. Poor baby, at least she was able to cuddle with her daddy.

3 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! They grow so fast! She is so tall, but I'm afraid she's not skinny! I love her chub! My kids were always lacking in th chub department. Glad daddy was there to help console her after her shots, ouchy! Never fun, but from here on out the shots get less but still just as painful. :( Good thing they get them when their memory is so short, I'm not looking forward to taking Ryan in tomorrow for his kindergarten shots! Wish me luck!

The Mulligan Family said...

Oh! Poor sweet girl! That photo of her crying makes me sad. So glad that you posted the happy video below this post and all of her cute 6 months photos.

Love you guys!

Townsend said...

poor baby...i hate those shots!!!