Friday, July 3, 2009

Angie's First Day at the Beach

Andy got Friday off so we decided to take Angie to the beach for her first time. We went to Califia Beach in San Clemente. Just as we got there the sun came out and it was beautiful.
The batteries in my camera were dead so I had to take the pictures with the camera on my phone.
Even though the water was a little chilly she still loved it.
She wanted to get down and poke at everything.
A wave snuck up on Andy and got Angie pretty good but she enjoyed it. All those times in the bath pouring the water on her head have paid off and now she does not mind the water in her face. Yahoo a California Girl!
She had tons of fun in the sand chasing after the other kids at the beach. She even got a handful or two of sand in her mouth before I could catch her. Oh well, I guess it is just fiber, right?
Investigating anything she could get her hands on.
It was a good day at the beach.

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

oh how fun! I remember Ryan hated the first time at the beach, glad she liked it!!

Mike and Shelby said...

OH, take her to the beach often! What a fun thing!