Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Grandpa Bob and Uncle Cameron Visit

Grandpa Bob likes to visit every week and brings Uncle Cameron along. Often I forget to take pictures. I am trying to remember to document all these precious moments. I did get pictures of Angie with Grandpa but I guess I need to work on taking more pictures to include Uncle Cameron.
Angie takes her once a day evening formula bottle very seriously. I don't think she has caught on that I am trying to drug her to sleep longer with rice cereal in the bottle. Sleep is thankfully starting to get better. Usually she goes to bed around 8 PM, wakes up around 2 AM, Andy gets her to fall back asleep (I am so lucky to have such a helpful husband because if I went in there she would want to eat then also) then she wakes up again around 5 AM to eat and right back to sleep until around 7 AM.

No comments: