Friday, March 13, 2009

Brian's 30th Birthday Rock Band Party

We traveled to Phoenix to go to Andy's brother Brian's 30th Birthday Party. The party was 80's Hair Band themed so we all dressed up. I am usually the one that remembers to take pictures so unfortunately when we got home I realized there was not really a picture of me. I guess I need to remind Andy to take some pictures every once in a while.
Here is the Birthday Boy Brian on his favorite instrument the drums.


So funny to watch Brian in this video.
Angie playing with a baby two months her junior.
Can we cut the cake yet?
Everyone including little Joey wanted to teach Angie to crawl. So close.


Watch Brian go, this one is so fast!
Looking so serious while trying to pay attention.
Believe it or not Angie was able to fall asleep during all the noise. She is such an amazing baby. She did have a hard time sleeping in the car seat because she likes to sleep on her stomach. At first I put her in the other room in the car seat unbuckled and came in to check on her and she was on her tummy with her feet half way out the bottom of the car seat and crying. Oops, sorry baby. The next time I buckled her in.
Believe it or not this is Andy singing. He is most comfortable with the bass and sometimes the guitar but he did do one song singing. So proud of you honey!


Andy might kill me for posting this but here he is singing. He did a pretty good job I think.
Andy with his sister Karen on the drums.


Karen sure looks like she is having fun!

Rock on!
Brian's wife Kendra and Karen sing a duet.
Love Kendra's extras in the song.
Around 12am Angie was fed up with sleeping in the car seat so off we went to Karen and Joe's home to sleep. Here is a cute picture of Angie's peach fuzz hair sticking up.

3 comments:

Darby said...

I love the top picture of Angie. Her bottom lip is sucked in and she looks so happy to be with her daddy.

Mike and Shelby said...

I'VE BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT THE STORY BEHIND THAT PICTURE OF ANDY WITH THE LONG HAIR.

Karen and Joe said...

fun...no I had a BLAST!!! That was soo mcuh fun and I laughed out loud at all the videos! Thanks for posting those! Brian on the drumbs is my favorite!! Andy did do good singing, for not being a singer and kendra was an awesome duet! So glad you guys made the trip out! Party on Wayne! Rock on!!