Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday Breakfast and Cowboy Party

My sweet family took me out to breakfast for my Birthday a day early.
After nap time Angie went to her friend Aiden's Birthday Party. It was a the local Cal Elite where they teach dance, swimming and gymnastics etc. Lots of fun things to jump and play on.
Angie was excited to play with her friend Raegan.
I love those big blue eyes!
Angie and Raegan hug while the boys next to them make silly faces.
The whole group of kiddos!
Angie saying "cheese" and looking at the camera.
Claudia really goes all out when throwing a party!
Angie, Raegan and Jenna enjoy eating together.
Birthday boy Aiden enjoys some juice.
Max and Zach eating together.
Lizzie and her brother Weston. Lizzie's smile make me smile every time!
Aiden is eying his Birthday cake.
Aiden, Claudia, Sofia and Matt are such a cute little family. What a fun Birthday themed day!

No comments: