Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One Month Old Danny

Danny is one month old today and everyone is ready with their cameras to document. Angie loves the camera that Grandpa Bob got her last Christmas.
Danny is much more awake these days.
He loves to watch people and interact with them. He looks you straight into your eyes and to your soul.
I am happy to actually get a picture with my baby.
Angie at work taking pictures.
A half smile picture with Grandpa Bob.
We are truly blessed to have Grandpa Bob come over about one day every week to help out and play. He is a wonderful Grandpa and Daddy!
I had to throw in one fussy picture. A bit of reality, he is not always smiling.
Looking deep into Grandpa's soul.
Awww!
Danny already loves to stand.
Angie has decided that she does not like to have her picture taken. I have lots of pictures like this one.
Danny's head and neck are getting stronger.
Danny is looking at Angie in this picture. I love to think of the sibling bond they are forming!
A rare picture of Angie :)
Angie playing at her kitchen that our neighbors were so kind to hand me down to us.
I love the look in his eyes in this picture. He looks very mischievous.
We tried to recreate one of the poses from his newborn session but both of them were too wiggly. I love to see what a beautiful girl Angie is turning out to be and how proud she is to be a big sister.
Cute little baby feet and skinny legs. I must document this before he changes. He is growing way too quickly!
All tuckered out from his photo session.
Grandpa happy to get some sleepy cuddly time.

No comments: