Saturday, July 30, 2011

Andy's Birthday and Visit to Menifee

My cousin Elisa was visiting from Japan so we headed down the Ortega Highway to visit. Andy and I spent much of the drive doing this, holding hands :)
Baby Danny spent most of the drive sleeping.
Angie spent most of the drive watching Curious George. That is probably why she started feeling car sick. Poor little girl.
Aunt Darby spent the drive scrunched between two car seats and sympathizing with Angie's car sickness.
I am glad that my cousin Elisa was able to meet Baby Danny.
Angie had fun using Grandma Kris' yoga mat as a blanket.
We learned that Angie likes to eat marshmallows. They even let her take them home. She does not have much of a sweet tooth so this new discovery is very momentous.
Grandpa holds Baby Danny.
I could get lost in those blue eyes!
With the help of a tripod we got a family picture. My sister Darby, cousin Joe, cousin Elisa, Me, Danny, Angie, Andy, Grandma Kris, and Grandpa Bob.
We have to get a silly photo!
Father and son :)
Angie had a great time running around in the backyard. Here she is running between Grandpa and Grandma's very fruitful apple and pear trees.
Angie really enjoys playing with her Aunt Darby.
How often do you see the men congregate around the baby. I love it!
The race is on. Good luck keeping up with Angie's never ending energy Darby.
Angie explores the tripod.
Danny is happy to talk to and smile at Grandpa Bob.


It just melts my heart!

Align Center
We celebrated Andy's Birthday. He got an air rifle. I love how he looks like a little kid. I also love how he was willing to drive all the way out to my family's home even though it might not be his first choice on his Birthday.
Aww, sleepy baby.
This may be one of the last pictures of my sister Darby with her braces on.
My family has a touch of music in their blood. I am happy to see Angie get exposed to music as well.

These are fun instruments from GG Lee.
Elisa teaches young children in Japan and has quite the touch with little kids.
Angie left the candles rearranged. We had a nice time visiting. I am glad we were able to see my cousin who only visits about once a year or so.

No comments: