Monday, June 21, 2010

Zoomars

Grandma Kathy wanted to take us to Zoomars in San Juan Capistrano. It is a cute little petting zoo. First stop was the bunnies.
It was nice that she was curious and not afraid.
Cute picture of Angie with Grandma Kathy.
"Tweet tweet" we saw some birdies.
Angie fed some llamas.


The rooster kept crowing and Angie was not too happy about it.
Then we went on the train.
Next we fed some goats.
Some were little kids just Angie's size.
I think I was more worried about Angie's fingers than she was.
They even had some piggies.

Here is a cute video of Angie say "onk onk", her version of oink oink. I love capturing the little way she says things.
Funny looking turkeys as well.
A sleepy baby cow/calf.
"Baa" Angie enjoyed seeing the sheep. It was cute to hear her say all the animal noises to them.

Angie digs right in.

This strange goat was as wide as it was long. I am guessing it was prego?
Angie "helping" the goat find some hay.
We finished off where we began with the bunnies.
There were guinea pigs as well.
Thanks Grandma Kathy for the fun time exploring all the animals!

1 comment:

Darby said...

Zoomars looks like a bunch of fun. I am surprised I did not know about it before. Angie is a doll with all the animals (except the rooster, but I don't like them either). ;)