Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Disneyland with Daddy!

Andy had to work on Saturday so he took Friday off and we headed to Disneyland for some fun.
One of Angie's new favorite movies is Toy Story. She was just fascinated to see Buzz in "real life".
The last two times I have gone on Buzz Lightyear ride it has had a transmission error, grrrr! We got really good scores this time too because they had to stop the ride for some handicap people to get on. Anyway, here is the photo of our friends that we met up with, Matt, Claudia and Aiden.
Next up was Its a Small World which is still Angie's favorite ride. She thinks all the kids are singing to her.
She is so fascinated she would not even look at the camera.
Angie still won't look at the camera and is clapping, too cute.
Then we went to Mickey's house. Angie loves it there because everything is just her size.
I wanted a picture of myself in the fun house skinny mirror. I can dream can't I?
Angie loves music.
Matt, Mickey, Aiden and Claudia. So cute!
Last time we saw Mickey Angie cried but now she loves to watch Mickey on TV. She actually gave mickey a hug, he gave her a kiss back. Angie would not take her eyes off of him to look at the camera.
On the way out the two little ones took a test run of Mickey's car. It was a fun day and we look forward to many more of them.

1 comment:

Kali said...

So much fun! I can't believe how big she is now. Logan loves Toy Story too! I am thankful because I like it and it isn't Barney or Dora.